At the session of National Expo 2015 Milan Committee, the report of the committee members and forthcoming programs were offered.
The fifth session of National Expo 2015 Milan Committee was held in the Isfahan Hall of the International Exhibition Company on 02.03.1391 in the presence of the participants and representatives from various fields related to the great event, reported from the Public Relations and International Affairs of Iran International Exhibitions Company.
According to the report, this session was held with the following goals,
1 - Report of the last state of the National Meeting to be held in ninth of Khordad
2 - Report of the team sent to Milan
3 - Report of the members of National Committee, considering approvals of the previous sessions
4 - Report of the meetings of Food Products Committee, and so on.
This report says that the session was ended with the adoption of the following decisions,
- Holding Food Festival every year before the opening of the Expo
- Preparation of documentary films on Iranian foods (in three languages of Persian, English and Italian)
- IRI’s programs to fight against poverty and hunger with a look at the current situation and prospects of 1404)
- Providing a draft of programs and the pattern of Iran in the field of agricultural development, with a look at the current situation and prospects of 1404
- IRI’s programs to reduce child mortality, with a look at the current situation and prospects of 1404
- IRI’s programs and method of implementation to improve maternal health, with a look at the current situation and prospects of 1404
- IRI’s programs to achieve a sustainable environment, with a look at the current situation and prospects of 1404
- Call for the design of Iran’s hall
- Launching a restaurant in Milan site
- Providing sufficient funds for the costs of the Expo, including the rental of land and construction of the hall
- Reviewing the technical design of the Expo’s logo by a professional committee.
- Changing the area of Iran’s pavilion from 2,000 square meters to 2500 square meters
- Organizing a round table in IRIB’s channel 2
- Preparation of a series of the Expo’s programs and broadcast on TV and radio
- Promotion of the culture of Expo in schools